If you need a Guardianship Law lawfirm or Guardianship Law attorney in Waco, Texas, or Central Texas, Dunnam and Dunnam and its attorneys are here to help you.
Guardianship Law involves the preparation and review of legal documents, the resolution of disputes by negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or litigation, and the furnishing of other legal advice and services concerning matters such as those involving:
- Guardianships for minors
- Guardianships for incapacitated adults
- Guardianship alternatives including:
- Special needs trusts
- “Crummey” trusts
- Life insurance trusts
- “Uniform Transfer to Minor” trusts
- Tex. Prop. Code ‘142 management trusts
- Tex. Prob. Code ‘867 management trusts
- Other trusts
The following attorneys at Dunnam & Dunnam engage in the practice of Guardianship Law:
Contact one of Waco Texas and Central Texas Guardianship Law attorneys today at 254-753-6437.